Wednesday, June 16, 2010

JESUS USE ME

Dear Lord I'll be a witness, if you will help my weakness
I know that I'm not worthy Lord of Thee
By eyes of faith I see Thee upon the Cross of Calvary
Dear Lord, I cry let me thy servant be

Jesus use me, please Lord don't refuse me
Surely there's a work that I can do
And even though it's humble, help my will to crumble
Though the cost be great I'll work for you

I'll stand for thee Dear Jesus, though death may come my way
I'll spread the gospel to the fallen here
But if it be Thy will Lord to go across the sea
Lord, Help me to be willing to say yes

He's the Lily of the Valley, the Bright and Morning Star
He's the Fairest of Ten Thousand to my soul
He's the Beautiful Rose of Sharon, He's all the world to me
But best of all, He is my coming King

No comments:

Post a Comment