Saturday, June 19, 2010

IT'S DIFFERENT NOW

I once was lost in sin, I had no peace within
To save my weary soul, I knew not how
But Jesus came to me and by His Grace I'm free
Now it's different, yes, it's oh, so different now

It's different now, since Jesus saved my soul
It's different now, since by His Blood I'm whole
Old satan had to flee when Jesus rescued me
Now it's different, yes, it's oh, so different now

I went to church one day to hear them sing and pray
The preacher firmly used the Gospel plow
He said you must repent, so down the aisle I went
Now it's different, yes, it's oh so different now

Sin's fetters held me fast, the dye was almost cast
My proud and haughty spirit would now bow
But just one glimpse of Him, it broke the power of sin
Now it's different, yes it's oh so different now

And now my hopes are bright, I praise Him day and night
How He could change me so, I know not how
But praise the Lord it's done, the victory now is won
Now it's different, yes it's oh so different now

No comments:

Post a Comment