Wednesday, September 1, 2010

IT TOOK A MIRACLE

My Father is Omnipotent
And that you can't deny
A God of Might and Miracles
'Tis written in the sky

It took a Miracle to put the stars in place
It took a Miracle to hand the world in space
But when He Saved my soul, Cleansed and Made me whole
It took a Miracle of Love and Grace

Though here His Glory has been shown
We still can't full see
The Wonders of His Might, His throne;
'Twill take eternity

The Bible tells of of His Power and Wisdom
All the way through
And every little bird and flower
Are testimonies too

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for posting John Peterson's song. Today is the 4th anniversary of his death. If you'd like to learn more about him and other hymn writers, I invite you to check out my daily blog on the subject, Wordwise Hymns.

    And if you’ll excuse a brief “commercial:” With the arrival of fall, we begin to think of the Christmas season up ahead. If you do not have a good book on the subject of our Christmas carols, I encourage you to take a look at mine, Discovering the Songs of Christmas. In it, I discuss the history and meaning of 63 carols and Christmas hymns. The book is available through Amazon, or directly from Jebaire Publishing. (Might make a great gift too!)

    ReplyDelete